Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wat luck





The luck that dad had on his bday. The random talk & dream that night that we will have the famous 'Monk Jump over the Wall' came true the morning after. Rofl.

So we decided eat it off , 1 week before CNY. We drove all the way to Nilai, lol. (refer to the shop's name above) The things people do for food. 8 dishes designed for 10 people where only 9 people + 1 kid could show up.

The food guilt started even when CNY is not here. ZOMG! How can we not have Yee Sang? For the record, I have 4 Yee Sang's so far @___@ I hope the number wont continue growing anymore this year. Sighs.

Oh oh, the 'Monk Jump over the Wall' ! I was looking for the Monk but i dont see it. I wander if they blended the monk into the soup xD

My favourite for the nite? The porky stuffed into the mantao! I miss it :(

My second next fav is prawnie! Yumm ~! I like the taste of the sauce that I was tempted to eat the shell itself also *licks* This time around, I had too many prawns. *burps* Kindly stop feeding me prawnie no matter how good the taste is pleaseee. *gonna die from high cholestrol & pimplessss very very soon*

Some other food we had that night inclusive of lap chiong rice, vegeeeee (me hearts brocolli) & bl00p bloop fresh fishy :)

















Also we had Cordon Bleu *yum* *glurps it down* I like J

It was a good nite with good food, drink and company :)

My pitiful bloated stomach that night. *pats the growing belly* (its still growing :( ) *sighs*


[ [ PS:

1) Sorry for the picture quality. We kinda forgot to bring the camera out that we resorted to using hp xD

2) For the uber delay post cos I was too tired after work (more like lazyyy =P ) ] ]


No comments:

Post a Comment