Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Finger Nails

There I was on the S-bahn , heading somewhere in town.

Then, a conductor walked around to check on the passengers'


finger nails
A disciplinary conductor =.=
Sounds ridiculous don't you think? I find it to be one.

My nail was neatly cut few days ago. In my mind, I was glad I actually cut my nails before the spotcheck! LOL. Sounds high school-ish.

I had alil argument with the conductor as one of my nails was sticking out alil and I got fined from it! Gah. Wanted to run away  when the conductor was trying to catch one kid.

"Oh dear brain, what is the meaning of this dream? " 

Concidence : Mr J came home with a cut on his finger. I am not too sure if I had this finger nail dream before or after he showed me his plaster :/

No comments:

Post a Comment