Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Avengers

So we were watching Deutsch TV at night and I tried my best to catch what they're talking about. But with images and body languages, I could guess what was going on.

As time pass, we browse through all the television channels and there was nothing interesting on air so we decided to watch a movie instead.

The Avengers! 




Its a very old movie, and I just watched it.

When the movie started for the first 15 minutes, I felt like I could not understand English at all. Lol.
I guess my mind was in the midst of transitioning from Deutsch to English. My first weird encounter :/

Overall Avengers was alright with humors throughout the movie. I wish there was more of Hulk! The Hulk was so amusing and I understand now why so many people was talking about him on Facebook when the movie was released.

Hawk-eye was so overly confident if you ask me. Tony Stark, sarcastic, as always ; still my favourite character. Robin (character from How I Met Your Mother) was starring in the movie! I can't take her character seriously though.

A good way to end a Sunday night :)

PS: Thai advertisements are hillarious! Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment