Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nasi Kukus

Translated as steamed rice.

I would recommend you to try "Kak Nora's Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah" , its the yummiest nasi kukus I have tried so far.



The steamed rice, the fried marinated chicken, the acar, the sauce. Oh! Heaven! Something to die for.
Finger licking good. The portion is rather big and the taste, satisfying!

I was sad (and still am) that I could not taste it one last time before I came here. So if you happen to eat it, take an extra bite for me aite.

You may find below comments about the nasi kukus from the blog below:
http://www.suanie.net/2012/03/13/kak-noras-nasi-kukus-ayam-berempah-seksyen-7/

Where to get it?
Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah Kak Nora
Food Court Anjung 7
Seksyen 7, Shah Alam
(Behind UNISEL) 

No comments:

Post a Comment