Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hobby

- something we talked about over beer.

It made me realise that I do not have a hobby for a very long time since I started working. How sad, I know.

Well I used to like blogging; about everything and anything but it was tiring at work, I couldn't find the motivation to do it. When I reach home , I just want to lay on the couch and watch television with mummy dearest.

Sleeping was my best reward , and it still is.

Since I am be here for studies, I would have time to look for a new hobby and engaged it more.
Maybe something with flowers? Do I have green fingers like dad?
Or try to jog at the lake in the park? The park here is beautiful! I love gazing at the ducks swimming their way through the lake. It's so peaceful to me.

So new goal this year : Search for a new hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment