Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

board games ~



I am a fly. Haha.







I supposed to be studying, focusing but I seemed to loose focus. Noooo!!!

"Focus , focus , where are you when I need you?"
I went to DTSP yesterday and I saw this.



Cool huh?



Large board games. Wahhh!! All these remind me about the board games I used to play when I was a kid.




There was a few of this board games namely Othello, chess, the 'star' one and and.... *thinks really hard* My memory has yet fail me again. Sigh.



<---- Ahh.... this is Sudoku... COOL!! I know how to play Sudoku actually but it's not really my fav... haha... I do know the basics(rules) of playing Sudoku like no same numbers in a row & no same numbers in the box of 9... see? see? I know Sudoku... hohohoho... *feeling proud*

BUT I was never a pro in it till today. BLeh... Laugh if you want to... I dont care ....


Now (on the right) , the one with yellow board is called Othello. I hope I got the spelling correct. Haha. A bit similar like conquer game if you ask me. You just need to have a good strategy in this game. 'makan' 'ngaum' 'nom'. Again, I am not a pro in this also. But I do know how to play it. So.... who cares about winning anyway? XP

The checkered board(black and white) is actually chess. The one with king, queen, castle (rookie), pawn and so on. My my, when I see it, it reminds me of CL, my bro. Whenever he's at home and sees me being free, he would go on a duel with me in the game of chess. Swt. I know the rules blablabla, but I still end up losing to him. AND he enjoys the victory of beating me!! CIS!!! Since then, I didnt play chess no more. Bleh...




<--- And this, @_@
I have no idea to play this. Anyone wants to teach me? I called this the 'star' thingi.
Man, I miss playing board games. It has been so long since I played them.
Monopoly , the snake and ladder , congkak, UNO , card games , 'batu seremban' , tali getah , bottle caps, 'toi' / hantu galah which I just learned recently , building sandcastles(not considered XP) etc.
I miss my childhood. The best time anyone can have where we just play play play, laugh, run here and there then drop and hurt our knees, sleep all day if we want to, toys, enjoying ourselves to the fullest without any worries in our own innocent world.
Hehe. I so want to be a kid again. Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment