Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

it's all about dedications ~
















Continuation of dedication. Lalala ~




Shu Ni:

Ni . Li . This girl always make fun of my Mandarin. Cih. Too much. I merajuk dah. XP



  • I remembered u always bringing ur hubby (camera) to Weekly Session. Then randomly take pictures happily. But u never pass me the photos u took. XX

Thanks for being a part of the AIESEC family. I hope u felt the warmth. Hehe.



  • I know u worked really hard when u were in both projects. I'm really proud of u. I could see that u have grown throughout these one year. I hope u learned what u wanted and expected from AIESEC so far. Nevertheless, I really hope u would continue your AIESEC journey, learn more about AIESEC, find relevance in AIESEC, grab hold of what u want to learn, do something that u really like. In the end, it's still really up to you.

  • On the side note, when u want to redeem the massage coupon? It's only valid till end of March this year. U really like my massage huh? Hehe.. glad that u like it... if I ever open one massage-y shop one day, I will let u know k? I give u special price... lol...

Next time when I see you, I'll tickle you lor since you are ticklish. Hehe.



  • And thank you for making a difference in my life. I really enjoyed the moments. I hope I have been there for u enough. If u ever need anyone to talk to, u can always come find me. Sms me also can. U still have my hp no right?

  • I noticed u were quite scared of me initially. Am I that scary ar? Sigh. Didnt mean to scare u lor. Anyway, I hope between both of us, there's no senior-junior thingi lor. I know got some juniors has this senior-junior thing when I talk to them. Haiz.

  • Do take care. Hope to see u around during AIESEC activities and in USM. I will come poke you. Good luck in everything K? I'll miss u dearly. *hugZ*



_____________________________________________________________

Pei Yue :



Duckling no2!! The hardest anak to take care of. Lol.















  • I can say that I spend least time with u compared to other ducklings and anak. Sigh. Sometimes I feel bad though for not spending enough time with you. It feels like I 'berat sebelah' liao. Hope I can make it up to you one day. Mummy will try to pay more attention to you k? *hugs and kisses*

Oh... dinner how? Dont forget the dinner thing I promised since CNY. It's been so long already.

  • Anak tersayang, all the best in whatever u do in future. I hope your AIESEC journey didnt stop just there. Hope to still see you around in AIESEC activities, it would be really great. Mummy never asked u before how was your AIESEC experience being in LLDS and B.U.D.A.Y.A.. I hope you learned something out of it and gained unforgettable friendship, great memories. Hope it has met your expectations and hopefully more than what you wanted to learn.
  • Thank you to you too for being part of the AIESEC family and making a difference in my life. It really meant alot. Let mummy manja more with u right? Hehe.
  • Btw since I'm a pig and you are a duckling, ever wander how did this ever happen? Does it make any sense to you somehow? Lol. Oh oh... if u ever need any help/ someone to talk to, feel free to find me k? Mummy will try her best to help you out and definitely borrow her ears. Hehe.
I'm sorry if I havent been there enough for u. I know I did. Take care my dear. Love u ~

__________________________________________________________


Jess:


Duckling no 1, aka Jess Jess oso my mentee








  • Cant believe that it's been almost 1 year already. From LLDS till now. We are rather close aren't we? Lol. I think you hear me rant more than you rant to me. Terbalik dah ni. I dont think you ever rant actually which is a good thing. Hehe.
Aiya. What to say le?


  • I can say that I'm proud of you. As a friend, as a mother, as a mentor. Nevertheless, you always do things that surprises me sometimes which is good. Dear, never underestimate what you can really do. You have more than what it takes. I believe you can do better, it's just depends if you really want to do it onot. Never compare/count your contribution when you are doing something. It is not something u should anyway. As long as you do it with your heart, willing to learn & commit, always challenge yourself to greater heights. These matter most.

  • All the best in everything that you do. U can do it!! There's nothing my anakS cant do. Hehe. Thank you for the love, motivation , support , great memories and your smile. It has made a difference. I will always remember them. *hugZ*

  • You will still be in AIESEC right? Be part of the EB team. I'm alil scared to ask you since you have a responsibility in StJohn. Hope you could still commit and make the best out of it. Hope to hear good news from you.

Love u ~~


[to be continued....]

No comments:

Post a Comment