Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

last WS











Sunday, 16th of March 2008.



It was the last Weekly Session for this academic year. Cant believe that time passes really fast. I can still imagine my very first weekly session held last semester. Haha...



I'm very happy to see the juniors at this last weekly session but nevertheless those I was hoping to see coming to the last Weekly Session didnt show up. Oh well... everyone is busy.... XD I still love them. Hehe...



The powerpoint done by anak jerung brings back memories when I myself was a junior. The Weekly Session, HIV/AIDS project, NLDS, B.U.D.A.Y.A., Elections and so on. The friendship I have gained was meaningful and full of love to me. It really meant alot. The seniors, 'mum and dad', they still care for me although they are not actively involve in AIESEC anymore. I'm really touched see-ing them again. Motivated with their moral support and advice. Thank u.



History repeats. LoL. I cried although nothing mushy was said. Haha. Swt.



Anyway, this post supposed to be a dedication post thingi to those who turned up in the last Weekly Session. Here goes....



Rubi:





  • You are my friend who I knew the longest in AIESEC. The 1st time we met was during orientation day. Lol. Cant believe it's been two year already. This 2 years friendship really meant alot to me. I'm really glad that u were always there catching me when I was down. You really made a difference in me. Thank you for always encouraging me, motivating me to always challenge myself in whatever I do. And thank you also for never giving up in me with my AIESEC experience. You were part of the reason why I am still in AIESEC and in the EB. Without these encouragement, I would have been somewhere else.... and u know where... Lol. I have never regret being an AIESEC-er. "An AIESEC-er is always an AIESEC-er."






  • Being friends, coursemates, family, 'roommates', sidekicks in the EB wasnt easy right? We had differences in some stuff, agreements in some stuff also. We handled well in different situations huh? I think.


  • I have changed alot, to a different individual in the past 2 years and I'm glad having u as a part of my life. Love u... hehe...


((((( PS: Dont overstress K? tak baik tahu... solutions to problem would eventually popped out. Let's solve it as much as we can. ^^


I hungry la... feed me feed me... LoL.


On the side note, I'm sorry if I've never been there enough for you at times. I'm a bit blur and bodoe... haha... Not observant enough... hehe... )))))



______________________________________________________________






Serena:





Sotong cacat!!! Haha..


What to say ar? Hmmm....


  • First time meeting u was during NLDS 2006 in USM. woot ~ Didnt talk much to you though. U were introduced by Val I think.

  • Thank u for being willing to be my friend (and owner) and tahan my kerenah all the time. Haha. I know I am weird at times. I'm half fish half guinea pig what. =P

  • Seriously it's really good having u in the team. It really made a difference. And and thank you for being there for me when I need you. I might not be good in expressing myself. But by just see-ing you is enough to motivate me in whatever I do. Hehe.

  • With you as part of my life, it has really colored my life. Oh oh... we have a similarity... straw biting!! but your teeth is more talented though. My end-product of straw biting is.... *speechless* Yours an art. Jealous!! XP

  • Sorry if I havent been there enough for you during the hard times. Or not sensitive enough to your feelings. I'll try to improve on it k? Love u sotong cacat. Thank you for making a difference in my life. Lalala ~ Mao ~


_________________________________________________________________



Shu Li :



Duckling no 3, it took you quite some time before u agreed being my duckling. Lol. Partly it's because u want to annoy Ruby right? Lol. Family dinner how?



  • It's been almost one year since we knew each other. I remembered u and anak jerung being the earliest to Weekly Session and me, always shocked. WoW!! Is there any Malaysians out there who would be punctual and even better, early?? Lol. It's a good habit. Keep it up!!

Thanks for being supportive of Weekly Session. I hope u learned something out of it. Feedbacks feedbacks... give me give me... so that it can be improved next semester. Hehe.

  • I hope I have done enough for u as a mummy. But I dont think I did. Sigh.






  • I remembered that night in McD, u were trying to tell what and how our real personality is. And I stopped u before u talked about mine. Haha. Sorry oh. I'm already enough predictable. Dont want people to know more about my 'true' personality. I'll feel more violated, like I care anyway. XP. Haha. Btw I would really want to know what u think of my 'true' personality though. Curious curious.
  • Anyway mummy wants to wish u the best in everything u do. Have fun in Japan. Take more pictures and bring souvenirs back! *hint hint* Dont blame anak jerung about u turning more *ahem* .... u know what.... it's up to u if u wana be one lor...
Warning: I'll flood your facebook wall. Hohoho... *evil laugh*


Take care my dear. Love u too *hugZ*

_________________________________________________________________

Eve:

U sat between ShuLi and Serena right? Aiyak... anyway here goes...




Eve Eve... my personal reminder/secretary to take my medicine. LoL.









  • I'm glad to see u back in AIESEC again. Excited excited!!! Hehe. Being active or inactive is not a big thing if u wana make a difference in AIESEC. Dont think too much my dear. I was once inactive also in my 1st year 1st sem but I still went on. If u want to make a difference in something, just do it. Dont have doubts. U were active also, in Youth Alive project as an OC and u came to Weekly Session also. We dont count active-ness in AIESEC. We are not accountants. Lol. ALways remember this, we will always welcome you.
  • Thanks for the support during Election the other day. I feel better, more motivated and touched with u guys there that night. U, Yuri, and Tracy. Your attendance shows that u guys really cared for AIESEC. Hehe.
  • To be honest, I was really looking forward see-ing u in the next EB board. Nevertheless, I wont force u if u chose not to. Hehe. Do it if you yourself want to.

If you ever need help in anything, you can always find me. I'll do my best to help you out in my capacity. I'm rather free. Lol. I'll miss u dear. Do take care. Dont overeat PCM oh... tak baik... Love u too ~~ *oink*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[dedications will be continued in the next post... need to go somewhere in awhile... hoho]

No comments:

Post a Comment