Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

I am Einstein



I am Einstein! I'm a genius!


I came out with 2 formulas / equations.


Not convinced? Hoho... Behold....

*tada*

[ Waie = hiao hiao ] , [ Hidayah = siao siao ]


Anyway, I should stop bragging about my 'smart-ness'. Lol. Today is the day me & HH (aka hiao hiao aka Waie) went to Tesco to stock up our food supply in the room. Study week is the time where we 'kurung' ourselves in the room and do nothing but STUDY and stressed up.


We had lunch together at Tesco. I ordered Nasi Udang Petai while HH ordered Black Pepper Chicken Fried Rice I think. This is hiao hiao's end product :

The eyebrow was contributed by my leftover onion and tongue - leftover prawn tail. SmiLEE ~ Creative ain't we?


It was shopping time. Weee ~










Food hunt! Food hunt!! AND I saw this.... chocolate!!

"Oh no Oh no... I didnt see no chocolate there... look the other way... "


but I picked it up....it's my hand... not me....



Wooo ~ and it's cheaper than Cadbury chocolate of the same size. Tempting. It's been long since I ate chocolate.



Me : " Should i ? Should I? But i fat edi wor. How le? "

HH : " Buy la. Aiyo. It's cheap wat"



And the choc went into the trolley. ARghhH!!! Waieee.... your a bad influence!!! But I like you. Haha. (PS: I'm eating the choc btw. And it's melting... nooo!! Fridge fridge!! I need 1)



Then another temptation moment. Ice cream!! Arghh!! I end up buying 1 also. Noooo!! Who cares? Lalala ~ Eat now, panic later.... hoho...







<---- This is the evil Waie aka hiao hiao with the ice-cream....




My yoghurt ice-cream.... mmmmm.... it's wild-berry flavor...


After a while,




Me: "Eh? Why the ice-cream looked so ugly and horrible.... Eee.... Waie , look at mine.... "






Me: " Waie, yours look like lollipop. Cantiknya. How come mine is like this? Compare compare... *speechless* *nom* "



It is a fun day. Where I ate what I like then regret eating it. Bleh. BUT most important of all, I had the chance to promote Waie the 'hiao hiao in the blog'. Haha.... Waie your famous!! Hoho...



Not forgetting, this is Hidayah aka 'siao siao'. Hehe.... *have the feeling I'll get killed when 'siao siao' sees this...oh no... *

Cepat la balik Penang 'siao siao'.

No comments:

Post a Comment