Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

de scare of my life

Today was the selection for AIESEC USM EB 08/09. I was not prepared. Lol.


The interview session went so-so. I started of rather bad. Sigh. I was rather tensed initially but as the interview went on, I was feeling more comfortable and more confident in answering the questions.... I think...

tHE questions was rather challenging if you asked me. It really made me think before I answered them. As it went on, I found out that deep in me, I really want to be in the EB. Doing something for the LC. Change some things and making a difference. I know that I can only do these two by being in the EB. I'm no longer doubt what I wanted. I want this and I'm determined.


The flow of the interview was:
  1. Personal

  2. Department
  3. Commitment


Personal part was alil scary for me although I just have to be myself. I am not good in expressing myself. Haha.

Department part was rather technical. I could answer but idealess if I answered OK. There was 1 question that I couldnt answer. It goes like this. What would you do about your department when u leave? *thinks really hard* This question is actually expected but James and Sandy ask me to imagine that the whole EB team only consists of 4 person, no one else, no directors(might restructure the whole LC structure). *gack* What would I do? I went ga-ga. I have never thought of it. I have always thought I would had directors(if I pass) but now, without Directors??? I am cluelesss. Wow! This is going to be one big challenge. Woo hoo ~ I like!!


Interview session finished. I'm relieved. Lalala ~


Serena sms-ed saying that Sandy's birthday is tomorrow. So she thought of celebrating it today after the interview session finished. Bought a cake. We were having a hard time choosing the cake. Haha.


It's really cool to see @ers again. Anyway these are the random photos I took.


This is the birthday girl btw. Sandy, HAPPY B'DAY!!! She havent make a wish and blow the candles... but want to cut the cake edi... lol


Candles out ~ Cutting cake time







Hoho... we wont let you go so easily b'day girl... bite the candle out with your teeth... hoho...





Sandy's nose stained by the cake




Everyone waiting to get their share of the cake.... haha... greedy people




The cake cut-ed needed support. Lol.





Rubi looked really excited. Shobee just wait....







Muslih and Zhe Rong *feed me*



That's Suki puk*... oops? ----->





Sandy talking to Desmond. Bday girl, u dont want to eat ur bday cake? Left half only... u better eat it goes *poof*







Jess posing... sigh... makan la Jess






Attempt to feed Miss Kan:

*dudge* *duge even more* WAHHHH!!! But finally Miss Kan ate.
Or the cake would end up in her blouse. Way to go Sandy. Lol!!


So.. that was how the surprise went. I was excited and rather high after that. Couldnt join them for dinner though. I had to attend to Hari Ko-ku thing. But it was rather exciting. Silat Cekak , Taekwando, waltz (Izzati was performing), choir (Shobee was at the first row), some traditional dance, sketch by USM Kubang Kerian students (Karim & Kegelapan were both my fav character). James kinda called but it was rather noisy so he said he'll call back. *results**It's out**I scared*


I was in the room. James called. *heart beat ( dup dup )* He asked me what would I transit to my VP Elect and what is important in TM. Then he said something like he expected me to know more about TM... blablabla... and he said he would call me back to let me know... OMG!!! This sounds bad.. but whatever the result is, I told myself I would be fine with it. I can still kepoh around XP

2nd call came in.
James: I want you to help me with this. Jot this down.

*gets paper and pen*

James: Please call Charina and tell her the list of EB 08/09 ok?


Rubi, Vance and Serena's name were mentioned with the position they gotten. Then he put the phone right after that and tell me to inform Cheri about it.


I was shocked. I was stunned a while. Speechless. I was wandering why James didnt even try to comfort me to make me feel better. Gosh. Weird. Unexpected.

3rd call. This time I was rather reluctant to pick up the call.
James: Hey I missed something. Ng Ching .......

I was shocked. Happy. Overjoyed. Oh My God!! I cannot believe this!! And I screamed over the phone. Oops?

James and Sandy: Haha... how do you feel now? And how u felt before this? *evil laughs at the background*


Then they told me they played prank on the rest also. But I was alil more 'special' since I had 3 calls. RIGHTT!!! This people... I almost had a heart attack. Apa ni!! Playing prank on people. Wah wah !!! But it was breathtaking though. Haha....


I AM REALLY HAPPY!!

Waie is my lucky charm it seems. Haha. I was with her before the interview. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment