Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

i'm an addict

I am a gonner!
I'm an addict! To blogging! And since I brought my hp cable, it made things worse. I can now transfer photos into my lappy. No no no!!!!!!!!


Anyway I was trying to study the whole day today. I did, I really did!! Look, I was focusing!! But I was alil bored after a while. Took my hp and started taking of my pictures studying. Haiz.




This is me trying to focus. --->
Lalala ~
I can do this... no problem....










<<--This is me giving up on studying already.






This is me studying... really!! I'm not sleeping!!





My eyes were close when it was taken >_<
Sorry, I'm really bored. Lost focus! Sigh. I need to study lor. Exams up...






"Oh Where oh where has my exam mood gone? oh where oh where could it be? "
(the Boney dog song)


I had nap after that. AND it cause me a headache. Crap!!


Anyway, dinner was fun and yummy. I had kueoteow soup and ABC. *yummy* I had a walk in pasar malam with Janet-ty and SL. Hehe. It's been long since I have gone to pasar malam. Sigh sigh.










THEN I went to a play held in Panggung Sasaran. The title of the play was Fortune Teller. I am glad I went to watch it. Hehe. It was enjoying and relaxing. It really worth my time. Haha. Even if I'm in the room, I wont be able to focus anyway. Haha. Thanx Izzati for reminding me about the play. Love you. I was late for 10 minutes and was lost when I first sat down and watch the play. No idea what was going on. Haha. The whole play was really good. The actors. actresses, lighting, background, music etc. BUT when Mamu came into the play, the whole play kinda 'destroyed'. He's smiling when he was not supposed to. Swt. WHAT?? And not long after that, the crowd laughed... it lasted for a while and the actors & actresses started giggling along also. OMG!!!

This was the scene where 'orang tua' and Intan, his wife and some character. Creepy huh? Got some tree creatures also. Spot for it.







<<--This were the actors, actress, stage crew etc.





I had a great day! But I need go back to studying again. MY GOD!! Help ? ANyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment