Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Be a registered Malaysian voter now =)


I finally persuaded my lazy bump to visit the post office to register as a voter. Well I promised myself I would do it before 2009 ends! I did it today! Yeay! So proud of myself. Haha. Alsooo, my bro registered himself with me! Woot! Double celebration. Haha. =)

Missing the last elections , ignoring my rights to vote as a Malaysian. Sighs. I was ignorant. I couldnt be bothered what would happen. This attitude has to change right? We are Malaysians. We have every right to decide how we want our future to be, who we want our leaders to be.

Well you must be thinking why should you even register yourself a voter at this time. The elections is not anytime soon. We should register ourselves when its here la etc etc.

I decided to do it when I have the time because I dont want to make an excuse to myself in future and then miss the elections, again.

One vote can be a small amount. But it does make a difference. =)



Its that easy to register yourself. Really.

Are you 21?

You own a MyCard?


Next step, drive yourself to the nearest post office. To USM main campus student, there is a post office in the campus. Walk there. Remember to bring your MyCard! They need it for registration purposes ^^

It would be awesome if you can bring a friend along and register with you. The more the merrier! =)

Tell the staff you want to register as a voter and everything will be done by them! So easy. No hassle at all. Only 5 minutes is needed. Advisable to not visit the post-office during lunch hour to avoid the long queue and waiting.

So folks, wait no more. Be a registered voter!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment