Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interview reflections =)


It has been a good interviews experience so far. Woot! As much as I like interview-ing people, I miss being interviewed also. The feeling that you get, the preparation, the period where you ask questions to yourself and then answer it, going through company's websites, reading up job descriptions.

I have learn from these interviews. From the interviewers and by myself.

Some learning points , some feedbacks from the interviewer, some random non-related thoughts:

  1. I give an aggressive impression
  2. I goreng my answers pretty well and surprisingly came out with a reason to support it. LoL.
  3. Can they stop offering me marketing / sales position?
  4. I dont potray HR characteristics
  5. I did company research but they dont ask me anything
  6. I didnt sell myself well enough, dang
  7. I filled different self-assessment test(similar to Belbin test) , I want to know the results though
  8. I dont like engineering companies , they scare me >> I need to improve on this
  9. I need to structure myself properly
  10. I wander how is a HR person image like?
  11. I cant wait to work long long hours
  12. I need to stop getting sick
  13. I miss doing HR work
  14. I love humans!
  15. I am confident when I am
  16. I think I am quite determined to do Masters. But when and where? No idea
  17. I miss AIESEC interviews
  18. I need to stop depending on Cl to drive me around
  19. I love listening to employee benefits :P
  20. I dont like waiting for 2 weeks for their confirmation
  21. I love to talk
  22. I love mummy and cl so much
  23. I miss working in a team
  24. I need to refresh on basic Accounting things
  25. SS2 has so so much food stall OMG
  26. I had so much attention in SS2 just by wearing formal and walk around. No , I did not do anything weird
  27. I realise CL has better sense of directions than me. Lol. I guess everyone is XD
  28. Lozenges is an instant miracle for any phlegm and coughs! Woot!
  29. I need to occupy myself with work really soon, I am uber bored
  30. Logistics sounds challenging and stressful, I like
  31. I shouldnt be blinded by job descriptions and just be myself
  32. I miss Germany and GSO people
  33. I love interviews
  34. I like working in a time constraint environment ; efficiency is the word!
  35. I wander if I can handle conflict well
  36. I wander how group interviews work, havent been to one though
  37. I want to do market research badly!
  38. I wander how it feels to work with non-AIESECers
  39. I am attracted to jobs I have never done before , job description wise
  40. These interviews deals with paper work paper work @__@
  41. I might consider applying for Marketing position after this
  42. I wander how it feels being in the Sales position
  43. I wander how it is like to work with only guys :P
  44. I dont mind working in a BIG house as a workplace
  45. I want to run projects
  46. I wander how much pressure I can take



There is so so much room for improvement. I cant wait for more to come.


When there is opportunities , just grab 'em! They dont come often! =) Learn from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment