Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pagi Buta Thoughts XD

I wish I could express my thoughts and feelings better. The previous me (in high school) can just bleb whatever that comes into my head, till the extend that I dont filter what I say. Body language sometimes help in expressing oneself. But I seem to be stiff on it also. Hmmm . .

Although I know I can approach friends if I have something that is troubling me, I just cant bring myself to do it. Its not that I dont want to but I just cant. =(

Reason? I usually run out of words or cant find the right words. I should start reading, my vocab is worsening lately. Hmmmm . . . Or maybe I like the habit of figuring things out myself.

I dont share as much anymore. I know, I noticed.


1 comment:

  1. usually a change in habit is due to some unwanted experiences.

    anyway..you may video ur body language and post it..keke...shd be something diff..^^

    ReplyDelete