Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pinang, i rindu u

When I was on the way home from dad's colleague's daughter wedding just now, this thought came crashing. I suddenly miss the housemates, wandered how they are doing.

The house we live in, the living room we share, the table outside we use, the leopard printed mat and the ever comfy comforter lying outside on the bed.


I miss the usual faces I see everyday.
I miss the people I manja with.
I miss going grocery shopping at Tesco Extra.
I miss watching Big Bang Theory with the newly contagious BBT fans.
I miss eating healthy food.
I miss Chan2 cooking.
I miss eating peanut butter.
I miss making Ribena.
I miss all the drama about bak kut teh and kitchen.
I miss hitting the gym with Nana.
I miss the sounds my bed makes.
I miss the cold shower running past my face at fast speed.
I miss the numbered padlock.
I miss the creepy lift.
I miss walking to USM for 30min under the sun.


Oh Penang, the place with lots and lots of memories.

I miss you so.

I miss my hommies and familee.

This alone makes me consider to further my studies, taking up Masters in USM =(


2 comments:

  1. you want to 'meminang'?? Jack ke? i miss keropok lekor lerr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Apa meminang? Eh papa, tats so randommm -.-

    I miss u guys too. Sobsob, i miss the watching movie, crashing ur house, makan2, main poker card!! And i miss the froggie! Hows froggie?

    ReplyDelete