Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fav Shots of Broga




So we headed to Broga hill for our second trek trip. We left at 515am! With help of KL's new gf, Nuvi, we managed to reach the palm oil field Broga Hill.

There was so much people ! Wherever you turn, there is people! Oh My! Then again, it didnt feel so creepy with the crowd there. Lol. Well it was still very dark when we reach Broga Hill! I noticed I am using a lot of exclamation marks. Hmmm . . .

Attempts to take photos was really hard! Bleh. So much camwhores! And professional cameras around... well, owning a DSLR doesnt make them a professional cameraman :P



I tell you, I love the trekking UP the hill but not trekking DOWN the hill. My knee was aching all the way down. Gah! I have weak knees! It was surprising the knees didnt tremble at the end of the day =)

There was 3 peeks to conquer but we only did 2! Which was good enough for amateurs like us :P

Coffee at the peek was Wow! I drank and couldnt sleep when I got home although I was supposed to feel tired but I didnt. I felt hyper instead. >___<>

What else?

Err, you might want to take a torch light along if you plan to hike really early in the morning like us. The track up is pretty tricky. Also put on some insect repellent. A personal note to those who are leech-phobia, there is no leech here, so no worries! =)


I personally like this photo below! Looks like some commercial photo dont you think? ^^


I am so good in taking photos. Oh man. LOL. Self-proclaimed!


Look at the mist! Cool huh? If theres one thing I would like to do , it is walking on clouds and through the mist. ^__^




Nature is something we all should cherish =)


No comments:

Post a Comment