Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dee Dee Happie BirthDay

It is the Papa's birthday today! But since ze bro has to go back to study, we decided to bring forward the celebration.

Off we went to shop for his present. This task is so sooo tough. Well dad can buy things that he wants. The things he cant afford to buy we three cant afford to buy also. Especially me , even if we three share, i am so broke. Bleh. Honestly I dont like the part where I have to think what to buy. I usually get a headache. I prefer if that person tells me what they want. XD




After lots of argument and discussion and drama, yes we three do this alot in public, although it attracts attention we dont really care, we finally bought 'it'. There was one incident when we were paying for the cake, the cashier looked and smiled at us interestingly. Haha. We argued about payment openly and loudly.









Surprising dad with the cake didnt exactly succeed. Dad noticed. Dang! But he still has a big big smile on his face which makes all this effort a satisfaction! =)






Dad was overly excited seeing the cake and the candle that he blew the candle before us even started singing Bday song. *. . . , speechless*
Then we had to light the candle again. Halfway through the song, he blew the candle again. -.-
Third attempt! We finish singing the song but he didnt make a wish. * . . . , speechless *


He is supposed to be 56 but now is he is 58! Rofl.


Mum was seemingly excited! And cheerful! Haha. Cute~!!

That was not all. We purposely left his pressie on the car seat so that Dad could find it. Haha. It worked! Before that, we act curiously to hide his pressie but he just couldnt find it and dad was disappointed. Rofl. This is the fun part! :P

Glad that I could celebrate dad's bday for the second time around. Most of the time I will be in Penang but this year I was at home. Hehe.


" Happy Birthday Dad! "


Had dinner with Ah Dee's friends yesterday. I love to listen to adults' experience and their unforgettable moments. Woot~!! And whiskey! :P

It has been a great weekend and good start of the week. Whats next? Avatar!! You better be an ass kicking movie I tell you! It has to!!




2 comments:

  1. BAK KUT TEH! I want that voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blek... its not purchasable if u wana use the itenary to bak kut tehh

    ReplyDelete