Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Yes to Sherlock Holmes

Today is take-a-chance movie day. Lol.

Was lazying around at home , surfing the net randomly and i was persuading CL to catch a movie with me. Persuading him to watch Avatar to be specific. Well the effort took up alot of energy and convincing. Its never easy to convince CL to watch a movie in the cinema. So the movie has to be damn good or he will rather pass. XD

I, when catching a movie, dont have a preference of the type of movie that I would want to watch. As long as its not a Chinese movie or a horror one, I would watch. I find storylines in Chinese movies rather repetitive and boring, therefore not worth the money. Horror ones? I am not a great fan of horror movie. Really. Gack. *hide hide*

More like I watch any movie friends recommend. Rofl.

While busy doing "important" stuff on the net, CL want to catch a movie.
My response: Wow! Thats awesome! =))

Our usual venue to watch is at Summit cos it is super near to home, like 7-10 minutes drive away. And student price is 6 bucks. XD Couldnt be any happier.


What movie to catch? Sherlock Holmes! Well CL was quite excited about it and he is a big fan of detectives stories so I decided to watch it. He was reluctant to catch Avatar. I am such a nice considerate sis arent I? XD

There isnt much promotion about Sherlock Holmes if you ask me. It was pretty dead. Therefore consumers like me have the impression that it wont good. Ok la, maybe not consumers la, its only me who thought so. XD

Even while queue-ing up for the ticket,I couldnt see any posters for Sherlock Holmes! ZOMG! "Is it really THAT bad?? "


I love it! Worth every single penny and time. Sherlock Holmes and Watson acted their characters really well! They are humorous also. Me like! Oh Oh, their dog Gladstone is awe so cuteee!! Even Irene Adler, she was good~ !! Alluring is definitely her thing to impress Sherlock Holmes. XD Well every movie has to has a love attraction thing right. XD




All in all, the explaination of the key to cases and solving them was acceptable.

One of the best movie yet for the year. Will Avatar replace it? Only time will tell when I watch it. Sighs. When oh when will I watch Avatar? @____@



SO. . . . Dont know what movie to catch? Watch Sherlock Holmes! You wont regret it! =)


1 comment:

  1. I agree. All the actors n actress fitted the character reli well. Cant wait for the next one to be out. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete