Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

1300-13-1300


What I love in McD?
First in my list, Mc Flurry Mudpie!! It taste sooo good that I keep wanting more. Mmm... *drool all over*



Second, I've never got bored of eating Double Cheeseburger!! It's my personal fav. Nevertheless, their Spicy McChicken Deluxe taste really good too. I didnt like Quarter Pounder though. Hmmm... btw their Fish O-fillet suck big time. Taste yucky! Yet kenit in size... Blekkk XP




Ranking no 3, their French Fries ... enough salt , crunchy enough, not soggy...


Me like their Apple Pie also.. weee ~ Banana Pie taste so-so only for me.


Last but not least, the fact that we can sit in all day and talk non-stop with our Coke / any gas drinks refilled. Hehe.
- U can ignore this post u know. I'm just destressing by looking at de food.-

2 comments:

  1. Ramadhan, and I'm looking at McDs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... i didnt do it on purpose le... my blog somehow need 2 hv de food element XP

    Ur blog oso wattt ~

    ReplyDelete