Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

a driving pen ... (lame)

Wilkommen meine new pendrive... weeeee ~


I finally got a new one after zillions of hours surviving without 1. My old 1 went MIA. God knows where it is. I also lazy want to ask people. "Have u seen my pendrive? Blak in color, brand ar? start with A... " I cant remember de brand. Oops. I did ask, but no one seen it, so I gave up. [[tiba2 i remember-ed>> Apacer]]


Anyway pendrives nowadays are soooooo cheap. My previous pendrive cost RM90 and it was 1G only. So freaking expensive. A 1G pendrive cost about RM20 or less now. Look at the HUGE difference at the price. In 2 years!!


My NEW pendrive is 2G and it cost about RM28 only. Lalala ~ There goes my intention to buy the skirt I kinda like. Sigh Sigh. It's Kingmax and has LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE!! Wooo.... =P

With RM90, I can actually buy 8G pendrive le... *crash*

No comments:

Post a Comment