Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Horrible terrible vegetable




GRrrr!! Is it me or they trying to delay time & giving lots of excuses? Hmm...


So I am subcribing the DCampus zone now. After any call that cost min of RM1, calls to any Digi numbers are free!!

When they had some carnival promotion about this package, I sign up. The Digi person say I can use it after 1 week. And so I waited excitedly. 1 week passed, NOTHING! Hmm... i decided to ask a friend who works in Digi. She said it usually takes 2 week. WTH!! Itu Digi person totally bluffed me. Assss....




Waiting patiently for another miserable 1 week, ... an sms came in saying I'm in Dcampus zone blablabla...


Being an excited Digi user and all, I tried it out! Call bak home and bro. Lalala ~ BUT they still charge me! WTH!! So I called the Digi Helpline & told them about my problem. The operator said I should wait till the next day after 12pm & they will giv me bak my deservable credit that they CUT! Stupid system.

Next day, which is today... i check my credit... *not happy* I called the Digi Helpline AGAin and told the operator about it BLablabla. Again, I have to wait another 24 hours... WTF!! Apparently the bloody system needs another 24 hours. Excuse me??!! U came up with the system at the 1st place and ur customer have a problem & u happily asking your customer to wait 2 stupid days??!! 24 hours not enough to solve the problem ka? If your system cant handle it, dont do it la!!
Your follow up SUCK big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment