Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Tags coming in... X_X

Six Things I'm Passionate About:
~ blogging ~ travelling and taking LOADS of pic camwhoring ~ eating ~ stars in the sky ~ making rain wif help of my wunderbar singing ^^ ~ me pillows
Six Things I Say Too Often:
= Swt = Ah Ma = sleepy dy = heh? = hungry laaa = wad de hell? (=*uck)

Six Books I've read(Recently):
+ German LAG100 + SCM text book + Dcampus flyers + blogs + fan fictions + manga?

Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again:
*I'm Yours * Dou Shitte Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou * Kekasih Gelapku * yin wei wei ni * Everything * Damaged
Things I Learnt In The Past Year:
- to focus more on my work
- i've seen and experience liars / fakers /over-bitchy ppl who tink they're de greatest person in de world
- studies is REALLY important
- determination is important & noting should stop u except.....
- stop tinking about other people so much 1st ... i should start tinking wat i reli want
- to let go

Six people i tag:
# Desmond # Rohi # Hidayah # Pao # Reiki # Phantom (tak tau laaaa)
ATTENTION to cute lil Tian, stop tagging me cos I duno who to tag!! And if I continue tagging them, they'll come after my head!!! #_#

No comments:

Post a Comment