Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taggie Taggie Tag tag

3 Golden Rules.


a) State 15 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. (if I should reli share... lalala.. oh well)
b) The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things or habits or little known facts. (I malasss)
c) No tag backs.

  1. I AM an introvert!! I prefer to listen lerrr when i'm in a group of ppl
  2. I AM not horny! tHis statement cannot count
  3. I luv manual cars better than auto ones
  4. I can triple task when I want to? Range from blogging, eating, TV watching, chatting, onlining, anime/drama watching on lappy
  5. If u offer me your finger / hands for me to bite, I WILL bite
  6. I want to botak-kan my hair
  7. I tend to curse more nowadays, but not in front of people
  8. I like beatiful sceneries(esp stars) more than tall humongous/ historical buildings
  9. I'm attracted to smiles
  10. I LOVE emo & jiwang songs most
  11. I can hide my emotions rather well ... lalala ~
  12. My fav statement " Things happen for a reason "
  13. Dont talk to me when I'm onlining / watching TV, i wont bother to listen ... lalala ~
  14. I love to sing.... with the lyrics ALL wrong X.X
  15. I like eating fishies & vege BEST.. can survive with this 2 only
  16. I can crush on a few ppl in 1 time.... bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment