Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

USMLDS was a blast!

Lalala ~

It’s the second day I’m back home & I’ve been locking myself up in the house feeling lazy and all. I love the scent of home. The faces I miss, the voices, my bed & pillow, dog2…

5 days ago, @ USM had LLDS. It was a blast, superb! The gengsters were impressive! I could say the satisfaction of LLDS covered up the depressed feeling I was having before =)

The gengsters was really energetic! They didn’t want to sleep although it was 3 am already, spend time in McD and ‘pillow talk’ session. I was rather speechless. I was dying to sleep in my previous conferences.

Sessions was good & the gengsters was proactive. Woot ~ I like Cow and Chicken simulation & the Derdians! =)

Me being the Murderer during Night Stalk was funny! Only 1 group could guess it was me! My acting was sucky le… and I forgotten 1 scene >> to walk to the place the scandal-er and scandal-ee was scandaling. =P

The gift from the gengsters was touching. Hehe. Luckily I didnt shed tears on spot. ^_^

I didnt had time to write sugar cube. To all de facis, good job! Me luv u all! *hugZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment