Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Problem solved!!

I was wandering what was wrong with me for the past week. I realised something, I know what's wrong. Am I still rest deprived? I dont have enough sleep?

Nope nope. I rested enough. I had enough hours of sleep. It was because I have been too tensed. I need to relax! And so I did. With good food, good movie, good laughs and of course good companions, it helped me... thanks u guys! U guys made a difference! =)
I didnt mean to anti-social... I thought I needed a time-break alone, guess not! =P


Picture of food I had for dinner in Creeps Cottage... near Gurney area, same row with Pots, Khaleel(apparently their tea is poisonous)... it's really cosy though. But they need to improve on their lead time! Lol. Hungry maaa...

nice yummy starter! Cheesy!! and some chicken crumbs... *dont ask me for de name*

Ok ok, although i dont remember the Starter's name, I remembered this! *proud* It's Cheesy Baked!! Yummy cheesy with mushroom & chicken...mmmmm.... dont miss this!

Oh oh ! And they have this nice spinach soup! Really really nice! Spinach le!!

To conclude, the C-hi-ng needs to learn to chill when she needs it! And I'll recover. Lalala ~

1 comment: