Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

My two First )()()(

There's always a first time for everything. I had both of my first in two days.

It was my 1st time to the gym. Yeay!! (bodohhh) I tried abit of this and that. Now, I cant even put my arms straight! Sore arm!!

It was my 1st time to lock my car with the car key inside!! My car is locked manually btw. Yeayyy!! (kepandaian sungguh) My room key my bag my purse was all in the car looking at me helplessly. Luckily I had my spare key in my room BUT my room key was in the car. So i kidnap my roommate's key to get bak to my room. I am soooo glad I was holding my handphone that time. OMG!!! The whole time when I left my car unattended, I was really really worried. Worried that someone might just break in into the car, the key was hanging at the ignition le.... Anyway, my car is safe with me now. Lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment