Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

2 day car trip ^^

Lalala ~
(rhymes with song lyric: A hunting we will go x3)
A roadtrip I have been, to hometown I have went, a lot of food I had, oh my I'm loving this! XP

It was a 2 day thingi where me & family would just travel back to see my aunts and uncles. 4 months since I last seen them. Hehe. Feels good to enjoy the peaceful scenery again. I feel so relax. Life without hassle and worries feels so tempting. Leading a simple life has been the way my family (& distant ones) has been through for the past.... 50 + years?

We had a self-shot SS family photo in de car.

arrr!! I have double chin in de photo... fat... huhu


Anyway, everytime we head back, we'll get fed. In every house we enter, food will be served. Lalala ~ My stumach is overly pampered when I'm back. Sigh. Too much food, too lil space in stumach. X_X

I had a chance to see the new-born nephew. He's so cute sleeping away... didnt dare to carry him though...

Oh oh. Dad is good with places that has GOOD food. MMmmm... we stopped by at Temerloh for a late lunch. This is actually brinjal... though it looked like some kuewteow tingi at 1st... it's really yummy... udang kering & ikan masin... mmmm....
Prawn-ie was big. Eggy nice oso.

Fishie was finger licking good... freshhh... there was no meat left in the end... huhu XD


Satisfaction! Food's good! Family's good. Life's good! Wat else I should wish for right? Hmmm... besides ()()()()()

No comments:

Post a Comment