Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

de latest fashion

So I was trying but I obviously failed being fashionable. I have been wearing this for a whole day yesterday.

U can see the difference right?

No, dont focus on my uglee nails.

Look at the slipper!!

Hahaha. So u laughed. But I was wearing my jeans so it's rather hard to notice my 'fashion slipper'. I think only 1 person noticed. He gave hints "nice sandals" but it didnt hit me that I was wearing the wrong pair of slipper. Didnt know I could be that blur. I'm in denial. Bleh!

As I was walking to my car, I was wandering why 1 leg felt slippery as I walk and the other didnt. Hmm... this is weird, I thought. Then I looked down. OMG!!

I actually wandered if anyone else noticed. Lalala ~ That person must be reli observant then. Haha! Siao said if i slipped on 1 leg, i can use de other leg to brake/prevent me from slipping down & end up on my butt. Cih!

I wore this fashion slippers for about 5 hours. And no1 said anything. Good thing/ bad? It's my lucky day not! I was trying reli hard hoping no1 would notice

Alil advice from the frenly neighbourhood. Try it out! I dare u! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment