Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Passport in-the-making

Previous passport has expired for god knows how long already. It's time to renew it since I'm flying off next year. Last minute is never a good thing.



Surprisingly, the imigration office in Subang opens at 7.30am! WAhhhh!! By the time I reach there, it was 8am already and I'm number 119. *crash* Waiting in the queue just to get my number was testing my patience already. Mind you that I dont like waiting. Bleh. No1 does anyway. Luckily dad was with me or else time would have flown even slower. I would just went back home then with the LONG wait.


Few incidents witnessed while waiting:
  1. 1 lil girl vomitted outside the office floor. Sigh. Pity her that she had to wait though she was sick. Their number was 200++ le. The horror! The puke was lying on the floor while me and dad watched people walking pass it.... yuckk!! *geli* 10-15 minutes later, the puke was no longer there as if it evaporated. Think , evaporation dont happen THAT fast. OMG! Eew eew eewww...

  2. 1 old man slipped his steps and fell. His lips was bleeding. None of his family member was there! Wtf! How can u leave ur dad / mum alone?? There were 2 good-hearted Malaysians that brought him to the toilet to wash up. Announcement was made but no one came out to check the old man. Jeez!! Luckily his grandson saw and inform his dad... *grins at the guy when he came out*
  3. 1 lil boy was hitting his dad on the back and shoulder... whining about something... errr... overly spoilt brat nowadays...haiz... my dad would just scold me on the spot if I ever did that

The officer at counter 3 was really cute. I was practically staring at him. Hohoho. His smile is really attractive. Name is Khairul I think. Bleh. Ok ok, I should stop. Ignore this para pls.

1 advice: Never loose your parking tix! Some1 lost theirs that day... it's gonna cost them RM54 for the careless-ness. I pity this person. Dad saw the tix lying on the floor and thought it was his!

Renewing pass-ie takes 2 hours only. Huhu. Making a new one takes 3 days... i thinkkkk

Oh oh... I looked like this when I was a baby... according to mum, I was soooo adorable the officers all played with me... *swt* Apparently I am anti-social when I was a baby. I'll cry everytime when mum / dad brings me out of de house.... even when there's people who comes to visit... =_="

My pic on pass-ie now...I look sooooooo fat.... *cries*

Now i can apply for the Grads card... lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment