Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm mean-er nowadays


I duno who can testify to this. Lol.
Maybe I've always been mean.
Who knows?

The previous Ching would say YES to everything that any friends ask. Dont know what struck me for the past 2 years here but I've learn to say NO to certain matter. I dont mind helping if it is within my limits. But don't push me for favors(especially when you're not even close to me) cos it will be ugly. Sooo... dont mess with me.
Sometimes, if u dont feel like doing a favor(due to various reasons), just say no politely. Over-helping a person would somehow increase a person's tendency to demand for more which is bad and selfish of them.

Moral of the story:
  • Know your limits when it comes to helping others.
  • Learn to say "No" in certain situation.
  • Your friend would understand.(if they are your true friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment