Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Peer influence (Quote Nadia =D)

What can I say oh? I'm easily influenced by people. U show me something u like and eventually I'll get addicted to it. Mua hahaha!! It's not good... really...

There's de 'main getah' and 'batu seremban' season in school. I would be too busy making 'batu seremban', creating different levels of it or playing with them whenever there's break/ no class. 'Main getah' was equally addictive. I sort of 'dump' batu seremban after that. Hehe. Oops?


If I am not wrong, I created the Sailormoon addiction among my friends. Comic, stickers, weapon, wanabe Sailor--- characters etc. I was Sailor Saturn, Haruko Hotaru(thx Siew)!! This I have to blame dad. He bought it!! =P

I'm like this...
I get bored rather easily...
I'm not loyal XD

When I was 1st introduced to Cantonese drama back then, OMG!! It was bad!! U cannot imagine how addicted I was to TV. I dont want to leave home when it's almost my TV time. Even if I need to balik kampung, I refuse to go, of course I kena free scolding for my stubborn & foolish-ness. If there's Astro in my aunt/uncle house, I'll turn it on to Wah Lai Toi. Haiz - my craziness over Cantonese drams back then. For 5 years non-stop u know... I cannot believe I can actually survive without TV since I'm in USM... hoho...

Then it was Friendster. Bleh. I have to login everyday or I'll feel.... something missing? That's when my Internet addiction began... tings became worse when I installed MSN and YM! Chat chat chat...saving all the emoticons... all day long..!! Then comes Facebook also but I kinda ditch this 2 F's already... not interested anymore...

Ada la lagi addiction... but it didnt last long

My current active addictiton :

  • blogging
  • DBSK songs and their MV (ah Sue's fault... lol)
  • Plurk (u la Chan2)

Sooo.... I actually dont mind getting addicted to stuff.. lalala ~ So if u have any interesting addiction that u wana share, tell me!! Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment