Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A cancerian is

  • Moody, emotional. haha... this is true

  • May be shy. i'm alwis shy.... lol .. depending if I'm comfortable with de situation onot

  • Very loving and caring. errr...i duno.... maybe

  • Pretty/handsome. cannot be applied for my case

  • Excellent partners for life. i very ma fan wan le

  • Protective. sometimes, i am one to my family

  • Inventive and imaginative. imaginative is true. i imagine(some story line tingi) to help me sleep if i hv sleeping problem

  • Cautious. recently more cautious

  • Touchy-feely kind of person. lol. i like de word touch2 and feel2...haha... sounded really wrong wei... haha XP

  • Needs love from others. i like to manja, so ya

  • Easily hurt, but sympathetic. once i'm hurt, takes time to heal


On the side note, I open another blog. Noooo!! It's so easy to access.I couldnt help it since I switch on my MSN all the time anyway. Haiz.

Besides the horoscope tingi, they have someting tat goes wif your birthdate. Here is how mine goes:

Your Life

  • You are always curious and responsive to changes.
  • Routine life is not the way you choose to live. Oh yeah, routine life is boring. I get bored rather easily.
  • Travelling is your favorite hobby because excitement is what you are after. Weee ~ Oh yeah!! But i need money 1st

Your Love

  • You will not stand being around the one you dislike.
  • Your love comes and goes quickly. Haha... no wander I'm a crusher, it's not my fault, I was born on this date that made me like this... hahaha
  • You can be deeply in love but soon after you will be looking around for the next one. Hmmm... I duno... maybe, love is such a big ting to commit...

No comments:

Post a Comment