Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lesson learnt

Freaking out is something I seldom do.Kind of. Yesterday wasn't a pleasant day for me. I was talking to my bros and mum happily, laughing laughing and suddenly I freaked out.Dont ask. ARRR!!

But then the problem is kinda solved now thanks to dad. Love u dad, really appreciate it. I learn something from Ling through this. He said that problem that can be solved with money is not a problem. I didnt get it at 1st and freaked out like a siao person, but now....

It's true. With money, u dont need to worry much. There's a lot of things that can be done & settled through money/if u have the money. I think I'm going to have more materialistic thoughts. Money Money Money. Since I was growing up, I always have this thought. The thought that I'll be soooo materialistic that I'll become an evil person, cruel and non-sympathetic til I abandon/disown my family which scares me all the time. Thinking of it makes me shed tears all the time.

Humans change, I hope I dont be the person I fear most in future. This is one of the reason I am resistant to change.
Thank you to all my friends who helped me out throughout this period. I really appreciate them. Without them, I wont be sitting here. Maybe I jumped off the building already. Yes, I'm quite suicidal if u are wandering. Haha. Thank you thank you so much. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment