Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My new addiction... oh no XD

I am declaring that *breaths in and out really slowly & calmly*

I have a new addiction. Which is.....
the DBSK group. *crash* *smacks self*


Wake up CHing!
U have tons of work to be done!
*continues smacking self left and right*


Primarily on their MV title: Mirotic !! Arrr!! I keep playing it over again and again despite the fact that I've seen it at least 20 times already. Huhu. The MV was an eye-opener. I totally love it. Surprising I'm not bored of it YET. I'm actually getting more interested in de MV. Lalala ~ *drool drool*
Time to blame someone --->

Sue, I blame u for my new addiction. WHY? WHy did u give me their MV? And with more songs waiting for me cos I have not listen to all yet. OMG!!

The MV "Forever love" is sooo 'lam'(in Cantonese). Feels so romantic and addictive. OMG! Falling in love with the song... *in dreamland*

Oh... I'm not done with the song "Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou". I'm still addicted to it. *bak in dreamland*

From left to right: Xiah, Micky, Jae, Max and Yun Ho!!
Hopefully I'm correct. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment