Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another emo time

Memories attack you when you least want it to be. Totally wrong timing. Gah!

People I love and care for are leaving me one by one. Family, friends, old childhood schoolmate. I never like it when I hear this sad depressing news. My usual reaction is my mind go blank. Neither do I cry nor feel sad/upset. I just stone there with no emotions, be quiet for few days, dream about that person for few days. Choose to not go for their funeral as last respect. Then go on with life.

Nevertheless some people might think I'm some cruel person with no feelings. But I really dont know how should I react. Maybe I'm some ice queen.

The memories I have had with them was never forgotten. When certain scenes / events seems similar, I'll remember them. I connect these memories with scents/events.

Everytime I pass by a diamond shop, particularly, My Diamonds, I'll remember him.
Everytime I hear the song 'What a Wonderful World', it reminds me of grandpa. There's one old cute botak uncle in the song which totally remind me of Grandpa. ^^
Everytime I hear certain square dance songs, his image of dancing it runs on my mind.
Everytime I read or see Sailormoon images, it reminds me of his smile and the siao time we had in Std Four.
Everytime I see a doll with handmade clothes, it reminds me of grandma.


These people has always been in my heart. I wished I had spend more time with
them. Care more about them. But nothing can change time. So appreciate people around you. Appreciate what you have. You'll never get it back when you loose them no matter how much u wish for, even if your tears are bloody.

I dreaded the day when _____________________________ leave me. I would totally break down and will not get over it for a very very long time. Sometimes I wish people will never die. But that is senseless right?

No comments:

Post a Comment