Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

not so well 2day

Going back USM is not something to be excited of as it just indicate it is time to face reality. Packing is something I am never fond of. I alwis pack the nite before. Bleh.



It was 1030 am. I was on the bus bak to USM already. Toilet break. I was awake all of a sudden. That's when the nausea feeling started. I was feeling dizzy. NOT GOOD!!



11am - forcing myself to sleep but unable due to mini breathing problem.
1130 am - I'm practically forcing my vomit to stay still in my stumach.



12 pm - the bus stoped at Juru awhile. By this time, I know I CANNOT hold the vomit any longer. It's not listening to me! ARRR!!
1220pm - Reach SgNibong bus station. Rushed to the nearest toilet upstairs. AND perform the holy ... (close your eyes if u want to)
I kinda edited de photo so tat it doesnt look so disgusting.
Felt soooo much better after that.

I'm "pregnant"!... i hear ppl whispering "AGAIN??!!"
Lalala ~ 3 kids up for grabs! Siapa mau?
Yes, I'm selling them. They're not free. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment