Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Perfect (=

I have always wish. Always wanderering. How is it like. How different it would be. How cool it would be. How convenient it would have been. Less hassle.

To have a perfect pair of eyesight. To be able to see the world clearly without the help of specs / technology. No more blurry image in the morning when I open my eyes. No more heavy thingi sitting on my nose yang kemek... sigh. No more sticking contact lens into my eye...eeerriee. No more looking for my specs like a blind bat when I forgot where I put it cos I sleep with it on sometimes. Not to worry about how dry my eye is and bringing solution around. Worry no more even if it rains / if I go to BBQ (apparently contact lens melts near fire.... woooo XP).

I have this instinct that when I'm really old in future(maybe as early as the age of 50), I would eventually loose my eyesight for good. I dont want to wait for that time & day to come. It's scary. Not being able to see lights anymore. See faces of people u love and care for. Enjoying the environment and scenery anymore. Being always dependent on others. Thinking of it makes me worry and freak out sometimes.

The main reason I'm freaking out over-overly is because I am scared of dark, to be exact phobia. Losing my eyesight completely would be the worst nightmare ever. Eyes are very important to all of us. Appreciate them. Jaga them. Or it would be too late when u begin to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment