Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm jynx

Sigh. Why I think so? Hmmm... let me share with u alil story...

Once upon a time, a Hiao fren of mine (i didnt name u here so dont kill me XD) keep promoting to me this place which has really good food till my sliver meleleh edi. She kept saying about that place again & again for 1 sem till I was curious and really wana try de food out. Just to check if de food is really good. Lalala ~

So, so, the day that I want to visit G-tomyam, it went on a renovation break. WTH? Cant they renovate some other day instead? I feel so disappointed. I was so excited that day. Do u know how excited I was? Haiz. Notice said it would only reopen in the next semester. Sigh. Wait wait wait.

The next sem, it reopened! Woo hoo!! I finally ordered their food. Drink their drink. One bite. Bleh ~ What a disappointment! Even Mutiara taste so much better. Jeez! Apparently they change their chef! I didnt visit them after that.

So so another Restaurant was recommended by a Siao friend this time. Food is good it seems. So I decided to give it a try. "De cengkih". Miss Siao recommended 'Daging Black Pepper'. I pun order. Since I was feeling greedy as always that day, I ordered 'Telur Apachee' also. Lalala ~

The food came. Yeay! Hail food! I was hungry I could telan de whole table I was sitting.

Meat meat... i mish u ...

De eggy is hiding under de apachee. It's treasure hunting time. Weeee ~

One bite of the meat.
One bite of the egg.

Result: I liked the egg. MMmm... I didnt like the meat so much. I was munching away bit by bit so tat I could swallow. Siao tried it and said it didnt taste like this yesterday. Even Siao's Nescafe tasted different. AND it was only a day difference! WAT DE HELL!

So ya, dont ever over-promo any good delicious mouth-watering food to me. I wont be able to taste them cos they will change their chef immediately when they could sense I'm coming. Bleh ~

De Cengkih have this cute lil tingi like a collection at the counter. I wanted to curi a few but they were looking. Damm! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment