Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

de Journey


It has been 2 years since then. The day I made up my mind. Picking @ instead of SJ. It was a tough decision as I have passion in SJ compared to @ so much more. The main reason: I had a better experience in @, meet awesome inspiring people, I feel motivated, I feel inspired, I want to stay on, so I thought. In SJ, everyone around had a negative aura and thoughts. They complain and whine all the time. So negative! This people were the ones that demotivated me in SJ more and more besides the boring, repetitive & unreasonable long hours 1st aid classes and foot drill that I already know.


Running for VP last term was ... (words cant describe it) I dont know if it was good/bad for me. There was no team, everyone was an individual by their own. Backstabbing, complaining, bitching and doing nothing was the biggest problem of the the never existed team I guess. This could be only 2 things. Either the leader that lead us suck like hell cos he couldnt lead the team, duh! OR the selection process of the EB was not conducted properly. Last term, I'm pretty sure that 3/4 of them at least, their @ knowledge is almost none. Even mine was hanging in the air back then. There was times when I wanted to resign 3 times of attempt but I just felt like going on despite the team breaking up from the start. Even then, I'm glad that I was able to met the few inspiring juniors and 5 of them was adopted as my 'anak'.


My initial plan in 3rd year >> to be a kepoh senior in @ & come bak to nose around(in a good way), join all sports club like swimming, archery, kungfu, etc. Go through a life I've never had since 1st year. The life where I just be a member and have loads of fun. No planning, no excution, just pure fun and learn new stuff.

But things doesnt go according to your plan I guess. I still went back to @ and be a VP the 2nd time. SUPRISE!! Mum was shocked, bros tried to shake off that idea from my head cos I was doing badly in studies & dad gave up and just said as long as u grad with 3.0 .

It was a total experience comparatively. The motivation, the fire that made me want to do something, make a change for @, make a difference WERE my determination.

The common phrase people usually give when they are given a choice to grab certain responsibilities: "I'm not ready". But there is always a first time for everything right? We are not born to 'know' something right away unless you are some God.

What is most important, u learn through the experience given. Opportunities don't come all the time, it's up to us to grab it whenever it's there. I believe that if you want to do it & u are determined, then just do it cos nothing could stop u then.


Believe in yourself.

Learn from mistakes.

Be humble.

Be yourself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment