Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Somwhere I didnt notice

Ever wandered around the library aimlessly?
Ever got lost in a library? Doors here and there & they are actually connected to 1 place. Just plain messy. And arrows with directions making u more confused? @_@

So the day before yesterday I finally stepped into the library after some time. I sneaked in with a pendrive string. Mind you that u need to hang your student card around your neck to enter but I threw mine & too lazy to buy a new one cos I kedekut. Lalala ~

We were trying our luck looking for empty discussion rooms but luck was not on our side. Every room was used except for 1. We wanted to shoo her away cos she was discussing with herself. Hello! It's a discussion room. Dont hog the room for yourself la! Selfish u! But since we were too nice and considerate and angel and kind, we didnt.

In the 2nd floor, I was showed to something somewhere interesting. There is such thing as a media room, audio room, bilik tayangan... I went oooooooo, ahhhhhhh in amazed look. Yes yes, I've been in de Uni for de past 2 years & I didnt know about this. So??! I'm not the only one le. Pretty sure there are thousands of students here doesnt know about it. trying to cover cover Again we tried our luck if there's anyone using the rooms. Not many people know about it so there's a chance. Weeeeeee ~

We stopped by at the media room. Being the sam pat curious me, I looked here and there. Taking out tapes, cds,... and went ooooo, ahhhhhhh again. Blek. 1 video caught my eye. It's called "the funniest man in the world".

I was thinking this video would be good since I'm kinda stressed up. Well, why not watch this while waiting for the rest to come? Spend time wisely ma. Lalala ~

So I got de tape and do watsoever procedure I need to.
U get a headphone to watch de movie.

Oh my god! I was so excited! It's been a while since I seen a video tape! And a video tape player. WAhhhh!! So I press here and there. No, it didnt meletup after that. I was overly excited watching it cos I was desparate ; but it was not funny pun, looks stupid to me and did not bother about my other teamie who came along after 5minutes. I continued watching and staring at the tv ignoring them till HC had to stop it. NOoooooooooo!!

I found somewhere I could get free movie in future when I'm bored/ dont feel like studying. It's de media room. Weeeee ~
Next, I want to watch the movie "Sepet2"

No comments:

Post a Comment