Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Power wanabe

If u were granted 1 power, what would u wish your power be?

Able to fly?
Be invisible so that no1 could see u?
See the future?
Melt stuff?
Healing?
Travel across time?
Super listening power?
Read people's mind?
Suck other powers?


Oh... I just realised... all this power actually has relation with HEROES series. Hehe. No, I dont have the latest episode with me. I am planning to get it from others. Lalala ~

So so... I gave it a thought about what superpower I would like to have. Hmmm... being able to fly would be cool especially if I'm late for classes (which I alwis do XP) or I want to just go home anytime/fly anywhere I want/ when there's heavy traffic(I hate jam).

Being invisible sounds cool too. I can use it to stalk observe people / trip people I dont like down revenge. Mua hahaha! Erm... it will be useful when I just dont want to be seen by people when I emo / I want to be alone.

Reading people's mind is really tempting to have also. Then u would know who is your true friend / who's not being honest. Humans are complicated & manipulative in nature, it's hard to read their mind. Or the curiosity to know if he/she likes you onot. Hehe. But some things are better off not knowing -->> Knowing too much about how a person think spoils the fun and can be scary XD

See the future? Err... I dont want to know when will I or anyone else dies. No no. I will totally freak out and break down all the time. Let how future holds by its own. I totally don't want this power.

With my situation now, with work, assignment, project, study & procastination to keep up, it would be great if I could own power related to time. Especially, stopping time. As anyone would have the same opinion as me, 24 hours a day is never never enough. Time flies really fast when we are rushing for assignments/project perhaps? But then again, it's our time management that we need to have in each of us. Be consistent and discipline!

Huhu. I want more time. Bleh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment