Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hmm... isit???

According to a reliable maybe not source, apparently research has been done on >>> cheerful people would visit heaven faster leave the world faster than people who are less cheerful, in short, die quicker. Reason given: Apparently, cheerful people tend to not bother about their problems and are not alert to their environment. WHO SAID SO? I totally dont agree with this statement!! Therefore, when a humongous problem comes hitting in their life out of no where, they would not know how to deal with the problem & freak out like hell,............ (the source not sure what happen after that when she thought back... swt)

Whoever the researcher is STUPID(my opinion)! And does he/she know what is he/she talking about ka? I mean, how u can generalise that cheerful people are ignorant of everything? WTH?? So stupid... I'll say this to this Researcher if I ever meet him / her on the streets:

  • I am quite cheerful at times. Duh! Why should I be down/depressed/worry all the time when life's good so far?
  • I am NOT ignorant of my surroundings for sure. Although I'm really blur but that besides the point
  • I know and acknowledge problems that comes and will solve it as much as I could , I DO NOT ignore them as if nothing happened. Yes, I might I look ok in front of my friends as if nothing happen but I DO NOT ignore problems!
  • Although problems hit me, I will try my best to turn negative feelings into something more positive cos' holding grudge or be angry with someone is a burden and it affects your life. Why spoil your mood for people like this right?
  • Anyway if I do die earlier , so what? At least I bring a smile to people around me I think I did... bleh. I live life to the fullest. Nothing else matter. Plus I dont want to live a not so cheerful life.
Whatever it is, it is fate when a person would die, it's a matter of fast/slow only. Soooo... why should I change my personality I'm comfortable with JUST to live longer? No fun la...

Should smile smile alwis ..... weeeeeeee ~


But dont overdo it la. Later people misunderstand that u are some siao person got loose from Tanjung Rambutan... hehe XD

No comments:

Post a Comment