Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A tragedy ... huhu

Something horrible happen this morning. huhu. It almost meant the end of de world for me. *cries* *pretends*

My lappy fell off de bed this morning! Arrr!!

Luckily I was a good girl all this while(SS), so lappy was unharm (i think, i hope)... or I wouldnt be blogging now wouldnt i? Only time would tell if it has internal injury... *prays reli hard it will last me till end of next year at least*

Ok, maybe I should mention about this bad habit I have 1st. *pai seh* That would explain how lappy fell right? Hehe...

By now, u could have guess wat isit... YES, I confess,,,... I sleep with lappy next to me... BUt it has never fell before although weeks of nites sleeping with lappy... SO, I totally freaked out when it fell. I heard the *thump* sound. And I woke up immediately. And scream "SHIT", not fcuk XP ... Yeay, I've been improving, no more cursing with F... haha

Tian, please dont tell dad about this... I'll get slaughtered wei... dont let dad catch u reading this post also PLEASEEE... I dont want to die... *cries*

Lesson of de story: No more sleeping with lappy dearest anymore.
2nd chance dont/rarely come do they?
I dont wana regret later...
Dont do wat I do k?

No comments:

Post a Comment