Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

When u start to miss home...

When troubles and problems dont seem to go away and it haunts and stalks you like a crazy stalker,
U know there is one place that will always welcome you.
Someone that will always be there in ups and downs.


Dy, I have lots of things running in my head that I can't decide, I feel reli lost now. Stupid, senseless & frustrating things that I want to rant with you. I want talk to you face-to-face & get advice from you...

Ma, I miss sleeping on your lap and manja2 with you. I feel like crashing down right now, confess to you and cry over the phone like how I always do. I miss your soup soup, vege and fishy too. Sigh. And of course your voice that alwis seem to calm me down best and say "Dont worry".

Ling, I miss talking nonsense & crap with you,... manga, anime, songs & drama series . Sharing thoughts about how life would be in future. Talk randomly. Manja2. Random arguements. XD

Tian, I miss bullying and annoying you. Lol. And of course sharing our secrets together-gether and laugh about it thinking how silly me or you were. Manja2. And my fav part: nagging you. Hehe.

I cant wait for the stupid semester to end. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment