Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

WARNING: 18 and above only. VIOLENT post ahead!!

Have u ever hated someone sooo much that u didnt want her to die that easily?
Have u ever wish u could torture someone u didnt like?

Have u wish that u could see de person tat u dont like suffers *wif de hiss sound*?

Now... here is where de journey begins...
a horror one....
My version
Of how I want HER journey to be...

I have always have wanted something like this to happen to her.
bUT only happened in my dream so far.
You see, it's not/never easy for me to hate someone.
If I really do, that person is really really bad.
You should stay away then.
Not joking.
In the end of dis blog, u might think and say that


I'm mean


I'm scary


I'm cruel


I'm not a human

Anyway, here is my plan if I ever get to do this to her.
If onlyI was filthy rich, I could hire someone to do this on my behalf but it would be more fun and exciting doing it myself
If only there's no law / rules,
I wont get caught for doing this...

Step 1: Tie her hands and legs up with a rope of course
Step 2: Hang her horizantally so that she looked like i'm gonna bbq her to eat. Nah, she's too yucky to be eaten... yerrrrrrrrrr... yuck!! I rather pass
Step 3: Ready a long sharp knife, 3o cm long if possible. De ones that Shine shine
Step 4: Now you're ready... slice her skin ... bit by bit... layer by layer... *recommended about 5mm per slice *... de thinner de better... let de blood drip lil by lil... u can start slicing any part of the body as u like... your creativity =)
Step 5: After you're tired, leave her outside to bleed. Best weather: Hot shining blazing sun! Raining also works fine with me.
Step 6: Just wait for flies / crow / any insects to peck on her! Or or... leech!! It's really cheap to get these things.
Step 7: After u rest enough, continue slicing her. Maybe thicker smaller deeper cut this time. Cut some cube of meat out! =)


Anyway, I ran out of idea of her journey after that. No more creative juices running anymore. Bleh ~


On the side note, I would like to apologize if I was being too inhumane. I'm sorry but that's me being a devil! Lalala ~

1 comment:

  1. Wah! Chingy! Who pissed you off so badly? Whisper into my ear lar. Hehe... I help you whack her =)

    ReplyDelete