Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So they say

Finals are here. The study mood is not hitting me. Exam fever flyyyy by me like any other days cos I dont care. De difference is I studied. Kind of. But with lots of sleeping and naps involved in between. De stress is here but not as intense as previous semesters. Hmmm.... I wander, does all 3rd year students have de same feeling as me? As more semesters pass by, u take exams lighter. Me & excuses
There's alwis dis 'famous' slogan / tag. I edited it alilcos I'm not creative.
Take a break, have a good food!
{ grammatical wrong though, like I care. Lalala ~ }
So I was having this huge craving for food for de past few days! Arrr... U cant blame me for my weird timing craving! No, I'm not pregnant for de 3rd time. I was having yucky cafe food for lunch dinner lunch and it goes on, for the past 1 week? Hmm... then again, it's maybe the stress.

So I finally had my 2nd exam today after sooo long. My rumie is finishing hers tomorrow and I still have 4 more papers to go. GRrrrr~ Why does this have any connection rite? Here goes...

Today, today I ate de best food ever! Ok, maybe I'm overexaggerating cos any food other than cafe's food taste brilliant.... MMMmmm... *drool drool* Let me have a short sharing with you. I had rojak, ABC and nasi lemak. Nya nya nya~ All 3 for dinner. Blek. I was greedy, leave me alone. Haha.

I personally like de rojak and nasi lemak. *ahem*
*transform into food tourist guide, jeng jeng jeng*

So should I describe it's tastiness 1st or how can you get your hands on it 1st? Taste and then where isit exactly la. No I'm not asking your opinion. LOL. I'm informing u.

De plan A was to eat pork noodle! But de place was still closed. Too early laaa... 4.45pm only. Plan B! Plan B = spontaneous craving. That's how it works ma. We saw de rojak stall from de car and decided tat we have rojak 1st before indulging ourselves wif de noodle. But when we got down and walk towards de stall, we saw ABC cendol stall and we changed our mind and craved into that instead. This ABC is alil different , they put so much raisins and no groundnuts! Hmmm.... ?? Is raisin cheaper? @_@

U can guess what happen after that. We walked towards de noodle shop but bumped into de rojak stall. Hmmmm... to eat / not to eat??

This rojak is definitely not-to-miss! The sauce is finger licking good though I didnt lick it literally I would if I was wif chan2 only. I was using de mini lidi as chopstick to put it into my mouth. MMmmm... nuts, sauce , perfect combination. Too bad 'sotong' finished when we got there. Haiz. I was eating de rojak while walking ignoring people's stare. De Tesco people even told me to not eat in Tesco & 'halau' us. Haha. Oops?

Plan C, watever plan la, was to eat de noodle after shopping in Tesco. But we were too full anyway. So tapao was an option. I walked towards dis nasi lemak stall and decided to give it a try. Well, it cost RM1 only btw. It has fish & nuts. De sambal tasted alil sweetish hot. Me like!
Sorry I dont have de picture of de nasi lemak fish. I kinda ate it before I could take picture of it. Haha. Oops?

Ok, so how to get to these? From Sg 2 gate, u turn right. Go straight till u come upon Tesco's traffic light and then u turn left into de junction. It's there along the lane. The nasi lemak stall, u can see it on the left. The rojak stall is at the end of de road. Check it out! Try them!!
Ok, now we sidetrack alil. But it's still about food. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had thosai before right? The big round 1? Well the one below is another version of it.
Pretty small compared to thosai huh?
Anyway it's called Italy / Etali / Itali / watever de right spelling it is, it's made from the same ingredient with thosai but de difference is the way it is cooked! Aha! Italy is stimmed. And it's still yummy dipping it into Aunty's mutton curry!! *drools*
This nasi lemak reli good also. De sambal taste different. Hard to describe , u have to taste them yourself.

Gah! I miss mum's bittergourd! Oh my... mum cooks it best. No bitter taste at all, I love it! Home home, I'm coming bak soon. Wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment