Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wash wash

There I was at Jusco. Walking around aimlessly thinking if I should get a new facewash since mine is almost finishing and I'm in Jusco anyway. Lalala ~ I went to the Nivea shelf and glance through. Nothing caught my eye. Hmmm....

Back to de past.....
It was few days ago that I finally ages long since decided to stare ay my face in de mirror. Erm... not to praise praise my face or SS macam la ada benda nak praise/ SS pun but to check how my face condition is cos I'm too lazy to take good care of it or bother about it. Sigh.

Hmmmm... not a good sign obviously. Sigh. My blackheads are growing like mushrooms on my cheek and nose. AND AND whiteheads! U might not see them but they are actually hiding under my nose's skin. I picit, semua keluar! WAhhh!! Gross!! Maybe I should stop giving too much details. Dont want you to loose your appetitite...

My face look ooglee red-ish! Padan muka I... who ask me to not use an umbrella when I'm walking around under de sun all de time? My skin looks oldddd and spoil. Arrr!! Too late to regret now huh?


Back to Jusco again....
Anyway, so I was wandering around the facewash area... looking for anything that could help my poor lil face of mine. Sometimes I pity my face, got such an owner. Haiz. I dont have pimples which is really lucky thx to mum & dad's genes. My main problem is black-white-headssSS and oily oily skin. But I have to make it worse. Sigh.

So as I was walking around, Yes, i'm still thinking,... this saleslady came approaching me and show me this.


I went "Huh? I dont want this Miss. Thank you but I am using Nivea and it's not good to change brands. Blablabla.... "

Saleslady: No no, this is good for you. It has vit C (blablabla), UV ray protection (blablabla) and u have lots of blackheads. This will work!

I was shocked and embarresed os cof. She pointed towards my blackheads le. Dang! Arrgghh!! So anyway I decided to buy it and give it a try anyway since the rest of de facial wash that I bought didnt work on my blackheads! cos I didnt use umbrella which made my facepore GREW so big!!

De saleslady gave me a Jusco member card as a 'motivation' for me to buy de Gervene tingi. 15% wor. Why not?

I've been hardworking-ly wash my face for de past few days. And picit-ing my black-white-heads away. Lalala ~ Hope it works.

Mirror mirror on de wall,
who's de fairest of all? Hahahhahahaa ....
I dont want to be de fairest, I just want to get rid of de black-white-heads. Have to be disciplined enough and start using umbrella-la.

No comments:

Post a Comment