Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I like today very much =))

Satisfaction is the best recipe of a good day. When I mean satisfaction, it means satisfaction from food. Hehe =)

I was eating so much(from my own perspective) like a glutten as if I havent eaten for a week or more. Lalala ~ I'm gonna gain more weight if I keep this up. Huhu.

So let me list down wat I've eaten.
  • Cheesy egg with 2 slices of bread
  • Egg tart
  • Nasi lemak that I curi makan from mum's
  • Pieces of Domino's
  • 4 'Cai kueh' from Johor - it's a Teochew type of vegetable ketupat look-a-like

Ok ok it might not seem alot after all. Haha. I'm just exaggerating to get attention but I really like today. My stomach never feel hungry cos I keep stuffing food in. Eat eat eat! And later for dinner, mum's cooking steam fish, my big time fav!! Weeeee ~ I just cant wait for later. Lalala ~

Anyway my highlight of the day is Domino's! Months and weeks of craving for it and finally, it's fulfilled. Woot ~ My driver and I drove off to de nearest Domino's which is only 10 min walk away from home and I had to choose between 19 flavors.

Hmmm....

Hmmmmm ....

Hmmm ....

Tough-tough decision to make! 1st I have to decide to have either 3 regular / 2 large? Size does matter. But able to taste more flavors sounds more tempting. I pick 2 flavors, de driver pick 1. Lol.

The aroma, the smell, de cheese... yummmmmmm.... I was quite tempted to just taste them b4 it reaches home. Drool over them alil. BUT I dont want de driver to kick me out of de car can I? Haha. Though it sounds like a good idea then I can gobble them up ALL by myself. De more de merrier, so NAH!!

The arrangement of DE pizzas that is about to be eaten. Mua hahaha ~!!

" ini mini my ni mo which 1 should we drool over 1st? "

What we drool-ed over? Meat mania, BBQ chicken, chicken supreme (I tink) {in order}

De happy glutten people >>

Well, I'm not in the picture cos I'm not glutten. Unbelievable Blek ~ But I'm happy!! Mum's not in cos I still want to eat more yummy food.
My personal fav is the chicken supreme. So as Tian. Cos it's soooo cheesy. Mmmmm... Anyting that's cheesy, I like!! It was too rich for Ling I guess, he didn't really enjoy eating it. If only he told this earlier / I noticed it, I would have voluntarily eat them for him. Sacrifise my stomach. I'm such a good kind mulia sister that I should deserve award for this. Mum liked BBQ chicken better though.

Funny though. Tian has 1 last exam tomorrow but we are celebrating it as if he finish SPM already. Well exams can wait only EST, ceh!, empty stomach and crazy cravings cant! Celebration can be done twice! Hehe =D

Domino's! I love your pizza so so much I don't mind eating u everyday. NOT!! Maybe two days in a row and I'll 'jelak'! I prefer Dominoes than Pizza Hut anytime. De reason's obvious. They taste way better!!

Huhu. On de side note, I just found out we finished up the only packet of 'chai kueh'. We thought there is another packet of it but nope. We were too glutten to check. Sigh. Dad wanted some too. Ohhh my god!! I feel so bad. I ate 4, 4 out of 10? I'm one bad guilty greedy glutton daughter. I ate dad's share. Huhu. Sorry dad. My bad.... *hides and feels guilty*

No comments:

Post a Comment