Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Balik kampung... oh oh oh ~~~

Arrr!! De eagerness of going bak home has struck me badly. I think it hit Tian rather badly too cos he call me everyday since Freitag. Haha. I know u mish me Tian, I mish bullying u too. Hehe.
I have a part-time job to fill for 3 days. Volunteer work as a Babysitter. My plans to menjelajah Penang kinda distrubted due to this work that I HAVE to take. Huhu. Ok la, what to do. Since I've been trusted to be able to do this super tough job perfectly NOT {Tian dont kill me when u read this. Hehe. See how much ur sis luve u *muax*} I'm important ma. Plus I'm needed. I think. There's always next semester.

I miss home soooooooo much. cos I mish de bullying times, manja2 though dad & mum kahwin lari already, nagging like a makcik, kacau2 like alil brat, poke2 to annoy bros, kepoh2 and mum's food
Dad and mum kinda 'kahwin lari' bcos they cant tahan me and bros anymore.... nooooo......... and left us behind at home. Huhu. They better be back and not 'kahwin lari' too long. I mau manja-manja!! No point if I cant manja2 if they're not around.
Tick tock tick tock. 48 hours more... ~!!!



{Love love love, love love makes de world go round} Quote PPG song.

No comments:

Post a Comment