Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

"O.K.??"

I encountered something rather strange today. So I was driving to fetch lil bro from skol yadayadayada. Then I saw this group of boys walking down de street. No, I didn't check them out! They are boys! It's wrong! Like it matters. So all of a sudden, this boy(I dont categorise them as a guy) collapse. He fell on the road. I was like "HUH? Is he for real? That fall seems dramatic. Bad acting skill. Trying to catch attention is it?"

So I drove off thinking that boy would be ok. Hmm... but I was alil worried though. What if I was wrong? What if.... ? I looked at my side window and after a while, he stood up again. =_=


What the ......................? What was that all about? He tripped over something? But that fall doesnt look like it. Hmmm.... boys. Always doing the weirdest thing for de weirdest reason. Haha. Ok ok, my mistake for generalising; but I'm pretty sure lots of people out there agrees with me.


Anyway I had these for tea time. It's been a while since I ate these. Mmmm... it taste so good. Hehehe...
Kuih kelapa, pisang goreng and cendol jelly.
Right now, my hand smell like garlic. Huhu. Mum say I should start training by cutting and frying garlic 1st. Brinjal brinjal for tonight. Yeayyy!!
Gotta go! Mum call! The more I observe and listen and practice, the better I'll get. I hope. *prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment